$1,499.00 Excl. VAT
The FIFTY is optimal for everything except for the steepest climbs and the windiest of days. Professionals choose the Black Inc FIFTY when they need a wheel capable of performing exceptionally well on the flat stages, but is also light enough to tackle the high mountain passes.
- Affordable aerodynamic wheel set, yet still light enough for climbing.
- Option to run lower tire pressures when running tubeless tires.
- Trickle down technology from BLACK INC’s standard line of premium wheel sets.
- Premium Japanese stainless steel ABEC 5 bearings with custom grease fill.
- PILLAR aero butted straight pull black steel spokes.
- Available in rim and disc brake versions.
- Out of the box tubeless compatibility.
|RIM BRAKE WHEELSET WEIGHT||1525 g|
|DISC BRAKE WHEELSET WEIGHT||1598 g|
|RIM BRAKE HUB||BLACK INC straightpull hubset|
|DISC BRAKE HUB||BLACK INC straightpull disc hubset centerlock|
|SPOKES||PILLAR PSR XTRA 1420/1424 Aero Butted straight pull|
|CLINCHER NIPPLES||Internal Brass Nipples|
|TUBULAR NIPPLES||External Brass Nipples|
|EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH||27mm|
|INTERNAL RIM WIDTH||17mm|
|MIN. RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH||700 x 25mm|