Factor Vista Frameset
The VISTA is designed as a system-integrated chassis comprised by frame, fork, barstem and seatpost for the ultimate all-road performance. Designed to ride and range not just further, but faster, VISTA redefines performance within the category, offering discovery without limits.
Power Drive Drivetrain
A frameset from Factor is so much more than just a frame. Our quest for perfection means that our component must work in harmony with each other. Your new Factor frameset will arrive with a frame, forks, seatpost, integrated barstem system, ceramic speed bottom bracket and headset. Not only this but you'll receive a box of components to complete your build.
- Integrated one piece bar and stem design
- Titanium hardware
- Co-molded brake/shifter cable housing grooves
- Compatibility with latest generation Shimano DI2 bar end junction box
Using a blend of different types of carbon fiber materials, we are able to produce a seatpost that features some compliance and at the same time being efficient in transferring the rider’s pedal power to the pavement. The Vista frameset is sold with a 15mm offset seatpost.
- Ceramic Sped PF4630 Bottom Brack - Aluminium cups / CeramicSpeed bearings with Wheels MFG 24mm BBRight Reducers/Adapters
- Ceramic Speed Headet 1-1/8 upper and 1-3/8 lower bearings.
- Factor handle bar tape
- ONE V2 Compression nut
- Chainstay protector
- Di2 seat post battery holder
- O2 Silicon Seatpost O-ring
- VISTA Compression rod
- Cable tie 140L
- Garmin mount
- M5x16mm bolt
- BB30 bottom bracket set
- ONE V2 Headset 5mm spacer (2pcs type)
- ONE V2 Headset 10mm spacer (2pcs type)
- O2 seatpost wedge
- FD Cover
- M6x20mm Round head bolt
- M6x30mm Round head bolt
- M6x40mm Round head bolt
- M6x50mm Round head bolt
- 5mm AL washer
- M6 washer
- Compression rod clamp
- M8 T nut
- M8x10mm Set screw
- Factor 7x8 blank grommet
- Factor Di2 rear derailleur grommet
- Factor blank rear derailleur grommet
- Factor E-thru 12mm rear derailleur hanger
- M4 Flat head bolt
- 7x7 Outside Clamp 1 x PCS
- 1-1/8" headset bearing
- Adapter ring ring
- Compression ring
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Top Tube Length||520||532||547||560||575|
|Head Tube Angle||70.6°||71.1°||72.4°||72.5°||72.5°|
|Stand Over Height||732||749||782||804||825|
Need help ordering?
Choosing a new bike is a big decision but rest assured our team are on hand to answer any questions about our bikes or how to place your order.
How to Order
Our bikes can be ordered directly through our website or by speaking to a member of our team. You can choose whether you want your bike delivered to you or if you would like to collect from us. Framesets can be delivered anywhere in the UK free of charge. If you would like to order a complete bike you can have your bike built by Factor in the UK, collected or delivered, or we can ship the components for you to build locally. Our team can create a customised delivery and build solution to get you set up and riding.